In this video, I cover:
- The heat wave in the Seattle area (115 F),
- To be kind to mother earth,
- The power of Kindness,
- July 4th is the Independence Day, in the United States. The day is about fighting for freedom. Lat week I talked about number of people who have taken drastic mearsure to fight for their countries freedom. Some of them, like my friends back in Iran, pay a great deal. Some of the freedom fighters would throw in jail, or get killed. This day is to honor “freedom,” and all of those who fight for all of us.
- Peace and quest to reach peace, prosperity and stability for all,
- Abraham’s Land, a an original musical by Seattle playwright, Lauren Marshall about Palestine and Israel relationship.
- Modest is Hottest: a song by Mathew West, Christian singer, that created a HUGE controversy.
- You Are Wearing That? Understanding Mothers and Daughters Conversation
- Growing up in Iran, under an autocracy, and experiencing harsh criticism against freedom of choice.
- My Fair Lady scene,
- Ms. Marvel character, Kamala Khan, edited by Sana Amanat: our next week story,
- Goltune.com and our thanks for signing up to our email — Muslim women empowerment — And, next week when I come back with more updates.
#peace #prosperity #kindness #compassion #peacejournalism
Thank you very much for helping our Peace Journalism agenda.
Goltune is editorially independent. No one edits our editors. No one steers our opinion. This is important as it enables us to stay true to our values.
We practice peace journalism: to cover stories, feature individuals and profile organizations that base their practice according to peace initiatives.
Every contribution we receive from readers like you, big or small, goes directly into funding our journalism. Please support Goltune, large or small. Thank you.
Thanks for helping us to fund our Peace Journalism. Here is our Square account: “Please help us to fund our peace Journalism.”
Send your contributions to our PayPal account: [email protected]
Or, contact us and let us know what we can do to deserve your support.