By Sara Jamshidi
- Happy Eid al Adha
- What to wear during the eid
- Visit Goltune.com and sign up for our newsletter
- 4 Safety travel tips for Muslim women traveling alone
- Halal metropolis: an exhibition showcasing Muslim artists’ art work
- Muslim women sportswear market is a serious opportunity
- Muslim women in India auctioned online
- French problem, and it’s Muslim-ban bill
- Muslim American are target of hate speech and hate crime in the US
- Muslim women in Australia are calling feminists for inclusion
- Go to Goltune.com and enjoy reading our stories.
Please Consider to Pledge to Our Independent Peace Journalism.
Goltune is editorially independent, meaning we set our own agenda. No one edits our editors. No one steers our opinion. This is important as it enables us to stay true to our values.
We practice peace journalism: to cover stories, feature individuals and profile organizations that base their practice according to peace initiatives.
Every contribution we receive from readers like you, big or small, goes directly into funding our journalism. Please support Goltune, large or small. Thank you.
Thanks for helping us to fund our Peace Journalism. Here is our Square account: “Please help us to fund our peace Journalism.”
Send your contributions to our PayPal account: [email protected]
Or, contact us and let us know what we can do to deserve your support.